It's easy to make sure that the home you've chosen is a smart buy. by having a home inspection, the home's vital systmes are checked. A home inspection allows you to purchase your home with confidence. We willhelpyou schedule an inspection after you have chosen the home you like.
Minimum standards when looking for an inspectorl should include:
1. Membership in ASHI (American Society of Home Inspectors) and adherence to its Standards of Practice and Code of Ethics.
2. Written report at the time of inspection.
Your Inspection Report should inclulde the following:
1. Foundations, basements, and syructures.
2. Basement floor and walls, proper drainage and ventilation, evidence of water seepage.
3.Exterior siding, windows, and doors.
4. Exterior walls, windows, and doors; porches, decks, and balconies; garage.
6. Roof type and material, and condition of gutters and downspouts.
7. Interior plumbing system.
8. Hot-and-cold water system, the waste system and sewage disposal, water pressure and flow, and hot-water equipment.
9. Electrical system.
10. Type of service, the number of circuits, type of protection, outlet grounding, and the load balance.
11. Central heating system.
12. Energy source, type of cooling equipment, capacity, and distribution.
13. Interior walls, ceilings, floors, windows, and doors.
14. Stairways, cabinets, and countertops.
16. Structural, insulation, and ventilation information.
18. Notes about the chimney, damper, and masonry.
20. Doors, walls, floor.
22. Includes a wide range of built-in and other home appliances, smoke detectors, and television/cable hookups.
23. Lot and landscaping.
24. Ground slope away from foundation, condition of walks, steps, and driveway.